You Call Us
Mark Young and his team are T1 experts
and will compare T1 Prices for you in 5 minutes.
100% Free Service.
We Call You Save 30% in 10 Seconds
Mark will call you within 30 minutes to give you the T1 Costs in your area and save you money. Guaranteed.
Our T1 prices can’t be beat by agents, sales reps, brokers nor direct from the T1 Provider.
To prove it, if you find a better rate from the same T1 service provider and we'll match it.
100% Free—We will never ask you for a penny. You pay us nothing throughout the entire process. We are paid a commission by the T1 provider you decide is the best fit for you. Why not let us do the work and have the top T1 providers in the country compete for you business.
Lowest Prices. Guaranteed.—We can guarantee the lowest prices, because we have the lowest rates from all T1 Providers. There is no other broker or direct T1 Provide that can beat our price. If you find a low price to beat, bring it to us and we’ll beat it guaranteed. Details
Customer Support—Unlike other T1 Internet hollow storefronts, that are here one day and gone the next, we aren’t going anywhere. We have longevity, because we know the power of long-term relationships.
We stick around after the sale and act as your liaison to your selected T1 Provider. Tim becomes your one-stop T1 customer service department. Tim is a T1 expert and is always available to answer questions, facilitate solutions and escalate with your selected T1 Provider.
Trusted T1 Providers—Our partners are the most trusted T1 Providers in the industry ensuring you get the fatest turnaround on your quote, a worry-free installation and a safe, reliable network for the life of your partnership.
Mark Young will call you within 30 minutes with a personalized T1 Price Quote.
Are you in search of a reliable resource material for T1 costs? Read on and get complete information that will guide you in choosing T1 providers, which will suit your business needs and budget.
Subscription fees for T1 lines are paid on monthly basis. The cost of T1 depends on the kind of service you need and your geographical location. Your business need is a very important factor since that will determine the number of lines you need to use. Large businesses can request for full T1 lines consisting of 24 channels and offering a bandwidth of 1.54Mbps. A lot of businesses may not be able to use all 24 channels. In such cases, they are advised to go in for fractional T-1. By deciding on fractional T-1, you pay a fraction of the cost of T1 line.
T1 connection costs are not fixed at a particular price since there are many providers which offer different prices based on the required services. Basically, you can have a full T1 of 24 channels for prices ranging from $350 to $ 1200 per month depending upon provider and location. The type of service you need will also determine the cost of T1. These include internet services like web and e-mail browsing, file transfer or mail/web server. You may also need more advanced internet applications such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP), voice web conferencing and VPN. Or you may need telephone services such as local or international calls and PBX.
T1 costs could look incredibly high when compared to some other internet services like cable and DSL. It is advisable to go for cable or DSL for very small businesses when it comes to being used in residential buildings for simpler applications. For a large business requirement that needs utilization of all 24 channels, the T1 line is more cost effective on the long run since fractional T-1 costs put together turns out to be more expensive.
There are a lot of websites that offer quotes for dedicated T1 line costs. You are provided with an online form which requires you to fill in some basic data about yourself and your business needs. A comprehensive list of cost of T1 lines from different T1 service providers is presented herewith for you. You can compare prices and check availability in your area and choose the provider that meet your needs and budget. As more providers are emerging, the prices are also becoming more competitive so that it becomes possible to get low cost T1 of comparable performance.
Frank - the website you are writing for is going to act as an agent for those businesses looking to purchase T1 lines. It's great to give examples of Provider rates to give customers an idea of the costs, but we don't want to provide websites of our competitors (other websites) offering T1 lines. DSL.net is an agent as well and not a provider of T1 lines. Let me know if you have any questions.
A comprehensive list of major T1 service providers and T1 line costs are provided below. Check availability in your area and read their terms of service.
- AT&T is a foremost T1 line provider that offers a full T1 line for a monthly subscription fee of $595. Their service is of high quality and is very reliable. The brand name T1 was actually coined by AT&T. They also have a very wide coverage and are most likely available in your area.
- Bellsouth, another company dedicated to high quality T1 line service, offers a 1.54Mbps T1 line for a monthly subscription fee ranging from $500 to $900 depending on service need and location.
- MPOWER Communications offers a fair T1 cost. At a monthly rate of $400 you can get a 1.54Mbps T1 line from MPOWER Communications.
- Netifice Communications Service offers a full T1 line cost at $421 per month.
- MCI offers a full 1.54Mbps T1 line at a monthly rate of $500.
- CTC Communications Service offers a full T1 line with 24 channels for a monthly fee of $499.
- Verio NTT Communications offering seems to be on the high side. They offer a 1.5Mbps T1 line for a monthly rate of $700.
- Cost of T1 line for Broadwing is between $550 and $1200.
- NewEdge Networks offer a 1.54Mbps T1 line for a monthly rate of $419.95.
- Qwest gives out a full T1 line at $475 monthly rate.
- Xpedius offers a T1 line of 1.54Mbps speed for a monthly subscription fee of $525.